Warp Drive

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Comic-Con Plans 2009

For those that do not know, I will be attending Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center next Friday, July 24th. This will be my second trip. I first attended Comic-Con last year, and had a lot of fun. Allen will not be attending this time. He said something to the effect of, "I don't want to be cooped up inside a sardine factory with an unholy force of unkempt nerds... again." Right now, my plan is to meet up with Telltale Games at Booth #5364 as soon as I arrive (as if that really needed to be stated). If any other Telltale Games fans are going, and would like to meet up, let me know. It seems that I am on my own this year.

Below, I have attached my game plan for Comic-Con 2009, which I have sorted for convenient access (unlike my unorthodox plan last year).

Exhibit Hall Booths (Lower Level)
#5364 - Telltale Games
#5213 - Electronic Arts
#5229 - Sega of America
#5233 - Rockstar Games
#4533 - Symbiote Studios
#3729 - Nickelodeon
#3735 - Cartoon Network
#3749 - Shout! Factory
#3351 - Adult Swim
#2913L - LucasArts
#2913A - Lucasfilm

Note-to-Self: Bring every piece of eight that can be found, and load up on booty! Yar!

No comments:

Post a Comment