Warp Drive

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two Guys SpaceVenture Kickstarter

In the immortal words of Gary Owens: The powerful quad-quark drives rev to life. Time and space bend under the fibrillations of the time-rip transfluxers. Your adrenaline (and stomach) reel with the hyperbolic hyperbole. And finally, finally...


Two Guys SpaceVenture Kickstarter

Yes, time jockeys, the "Two Guys from Andromeda" have launched their Kickstarter, and are well on their way to funding their next big space adventure! I will have more to say on this at a later time (I nearly spit out my coffee this morning when I read that it had been launched), but for now, be sure to read my post about Space Quest, especially if you are unfamiliar with this duo of computer game developers.

EDIT: Apparently, I am so excited that I forgot to format this post in HTML! Fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment