Warp Drive

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Disneyland with the Haleys

Welcome aboard! Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times! It is time once again for a tribute video. This time, we are going to Disneyland! Much like I did with Merry Christmas from the Haleys and Campland with the Haleys, this video takes footage from old family VHS tapes, and turns it into somewhat of a movie. If you are a fan of Disneyland, I am sure that you will like it, and I am sorry if I have not featured your favorite attraction.



I am including a disclaimer at the beginning of the video because I am using snippets of audio from the Disneyland Resort Remember the Moments CD, and music can very clearly be heard in the background of many video clips. I want to be clear that I in no way own the rights to these. It is my sincere hope that this falls under Fair Use, as this is merely a tribute to Disneyland, and the man that created it, Walt Disney. I mean no harm whatsoever to The Walt Disney Company.

Anyway, enjoy the ride!

Oh, and happy belated birthday to Walt Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment