Warp Drive

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Comic-Con Plans 2008

For those that don't know, I will be attending Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center next Saturday (July 26th). The Space Ruckus project doesn't have a booth, but I will have my materials with me. I plan to spend quite a bit of time roaming the show floor, anyway.

Here is a portion of my itinerary for Comic-Con 2008.

Exhibit Hall Booths (Lower Level)
Activision - 5205
Adult Swim - 4151
Capcom - 5113 (Mega Man 9, Street Fighter IV)
Electronic Arts - 5233 (Spore)
Konami - 5213
LucasArts/Lucasfilm - 2913
Penny Arcade - 1237, 1334, 1336
Sierra Entertainment - 5201 (Ghostbusters)
Square Enix, Inc - 5001
Telltale Games - 5365 (SBCG4AP)

Panels/Programs (Upper Level)
Sam & Max, Strong Bad, and the Secrets Behind Turning Comics into Games - 11:30-12:30, Room 4

Signings
Signing with Steve Purcell at Telltale Games' Booth - 12:30-2:00

If anyone else will be attending next Saturday, and would like to meet up, let me know. If you are reading this, and cannot make it to Comic-Con, don't worry. I'll be sure to post an update after the show concludes. Allen will also be there, so I'm sure that between the two of us, we will have plenty of photos (and maybe some video from the Telltale Games panel, if that will be tolerated. I don't want to do anything illegal) to share.

Note to self: Be sure not to miss any opportunities for free swag.

UPDATE:
Comic-Con Adventures - Episode 1
Comic-Con Adventures - Episode 2

No comments:

Post a Comment